10/16/09

Dear Mr. Right



I am virtuous. I am genuine, pretty, and unique.  I love this world and this test and all the many sacrifices that have been made for me to be where I am in my learning and progression. I have a great life going on but after the kids are tucked in at night I wish for someone handsome to cuddle up with on the couch and plan the future with. I am a great mother because my family is important to me. I can do all the Mormon chic stuff like cook sew, play the piano, sing...but I think scrap-booking is stupid.

I faced a transition in life that left me in charge of providing a great future for me and my kids. It was a rough mountain to begin to climb, but the strength of the Lord was and is there for us. My education has blessed my life. I manage career and family with the encouragement and support of my family, neighbors and friends. I am a happy, friendly person. I am a seasoned realistic optimist.

There is no chance I would sacrifice the opportunity for the priesthood in my home for an extra portion of handsome. The gospel is important to me. I am a covenant keeper. I am not looking for perfection or to make you be perfect; But if you have enough integrity to know you need God's help to learn and grow...then I could be one to climb that mountain with you. I'll renew your excitement for what's ahead of us.

I would like to meet someone who serves the Lord. One who can accept my efforts and ambitions to be a great eternal mission companion. I would love you to teach me what you know and how you learned it. I want to hug you, adore you and rock your world. I'll kiss your forehead and melt your worries away. I'm wishing for someone who can take time to let me know that he is thinking about me...I can pretend you are...but its the little *real* things that make a girl like me keep thinking about you too. I love to be surprised... with good news and pretty flowers ;)

No comments: